Sunday, July 15, 2012

My First 15km Run

I've been into running for months already from 3km to 5km to 10 km. And been stucked to 10k for months already. Because I'm too hesistant to try the next level which is either 15km or 16km. My team already tried the 16km at the 23rd Yakult 10 Miler last April 1,2012. Seeing them crossed the Finish Line then, made me feel envy that I didnt tried to run in their category. Until friends told me to join the  Manila Bay Clean-up Run 2012, which offers the 15km  category and a finisher's medal for the 15km category. And since it was near to our place, the team finally registered under the 15km category.


My 1st 15km No. Bib. (I find this No. LUCKY, coz the 2 last digits were my birthdate)


Gunstart was around 5:25 am, and after 2 hours...I made it! Thanks God. I just finished my first 15km and received my 1st medal  together with my Team.

My 1st Medal

I might not be one those fastest runners, but I'm proud to be one of those who keep on pushing them selves to the limit. Lets keep on Pushing to the Limit!

Kudos to my team, to all the runners and to the organizer. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Cheers!
    I'm so happy for you that you finally made it running more than 10K yey! And 2 hours is fast for a first-time 15K runner wow!

    I would love to see all the running adventures, share! share! share!

    Let's run and keep on running!

    ReplyDelete