Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Back to School

It's been more than a week since the School Year 2012-2013 started last June 13. And I am so LUCKY that I am one of those students. It took me months before I finally decided to enroll myself again. And during those deciding months, I am so thankful that I have my family and friends, who helped me decide. I was thinking then if I should continue my first course, which is BEEd-(Bachelor on Elementary Education), which will take me another two years to get my degree. Or to take another course.

After weighing things out, listening to others' opinions, taking entrance exam to one of the Universities here in Manila, and fishing out some IT schools. I finally decided to enroll myself to a two year course at STI, under the Information & Communications Technology Programs.

And on the first day of class, I am amazed that professors no longer used the "green board and chalk" neither the traditional "manila paper". They already upgraded that into whiteboard and projector, which I believe a nice idea.

It's been 8 years since I last attended my college, oopps that will give you an idea on how old I am now. But my age will not stop me to go back to school, learn more things, listen to Professors who were younger than me =).

Learning is Fun, so expect me to share you more of my new learning's and my fun in this blog. ciao!



photo by ideasproject.com






 

1 comment:

  1. wow! congrats to your endeavor. I admire people who never gives up on their dream. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete